Last Updated: January 1, 2022
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify, locate and/or contact you (" Personal Data") as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you (a) create an Account, (b) submit an information request form or complete an onboarding survey, (c) sign-up to use the Service through a third party service such as Github or Google, or (d) invite other users to use the Service. Additionally, we may receive Personal Data from Third Party Sites (as defined below) that are linked with the Service (if any). For example, if you interact with us through a third party service such as Github, we may collect other information about you that is made publicly available on such third party service. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you are asked to submit in connection with a particular feature of the Service or that you otherwise choose to share with us, but it will generally include (i) your name, (ii) email address, (iii) mailing address/country of origin, (v) IP address, (vi) payment information, and (vii) such other information as you may elect to share in connection with the Services made available through the Site.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that access and use the Service, peak hours of visits, which services and features are used and which devices people use to access the Service, broad geographical information, navigation pattern, and which links you click, what text you enter, how your mouse moves around the Service, the domains you come from and which browser you use to access the Service. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Information : Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Information includes your Internet Protocol address ("IP address"), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information : Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information : We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, your location, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Location Information : We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Information: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
The following third parties may collect, receive, or maintain Personal Data from you in connection with the operation of the Service:
- Auth0 Inc.
- AutopilotHQ, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service;
- To facilitate payment in connection with purchasing subscriptions to the Service and other products/services;
- To modify or improve the Service or to develop new services;
- To market the Service or any of our other services;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misusesof our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails you receive by clicking the unsubscribe line in any commercial email you receive from us. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
Other Users : When you elect to share User Content (as defined in the Terms of Service) with other users of the Service.
Vendors, Business Partners and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including third-party source control platforms such as GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab on which we make available our products and services, providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, payment processors, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services web analytics services and other services. In addition, we may collaborate with business partners to provide the Service to you. These parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- DATA RETENTION
- UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please update your information on your account or contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. Company does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to Company through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Company via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
- YOUR CHOICES
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Services, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.